- poly tanks are strong, light-weight and more cost effective than alternative materials
- the flexibility of plastic allows for variety of styles and shapes
- poly tanks are easier to install due to their strength and lightness
- a wide range of colours to match your taste
- colour is found within the poly material so your tank remains looking new longer
- poly tanks are non-corrosive so will not taint your rainwater with fibres.
Polyethylene is one of the most popular water tank materials today for many good reasons. Some main benefits include: